APC Names Nine-Member Committee To Articulate Party’s Position On Restructuring
The All Progressives Congress (APC) notes that with various agitations on restructuring, the concept has assumed several disparate meanings. In the light of this, at the fifth regular joint APC National Working Committee (NWC) /APC Governors meeting which held on Wednesday 19th July, 2017 a committee was set up to articulate the Party’s notion on restructuring.
The members of the committee are:
1. Governor of Kaduna State, Mallam Nasir el-rufai (Chairman)
2. Governor of Osun State, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola
3. Governor of Kano, Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje
4. Governor of Plateau State, Simon Lalong
5. Governor of Ogun State Governor, Ibikunle Amosun
6. Former Governor of Edo State, Prof. Oserheimen Osunbor
7. APC National Organising Secretary, Sen. Osita Izunaso
8. APC National Publicity Secretary, Mallam Bolaji Abdullahi
9. Senator Olubunmi Adetunmbi (Secretary)
Mallam Bolaji Abdullahi
National Publicity Secretary
All Progressives Congress (APC)
ENJOY FREE CONTENTS FROM US
IN YOUR EMAIL
Breaking News, Events, Music & More
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.