FG Releases N350bn For Capital Projects
The Minister of Finance, Mrs. Kemi Adeosun, has expressed the readiness of her ministry to immediately release N350 billion as part of the capital votes included in the 2017 Appropr
65 roads and bridges undergoing construction and rehabilitation across the six geopolitical zones of the country, which include:
_ N10 billion for the rehabilitation/reconstruction and expansion of Lagos-Shagamu-Ibadan dual carriageway Sections I & II in Lagos and Oyo States.
• N13.19bn for the dualisation of Kano-Maiduguri Road, Sections I-V;
• N10.63bn for rehabilitation of Enugu-Port Harcourt dual carriageway,
• N7bn for the construction of Second Niger Bridge including access roads phases 2A & 2B;
• N7.12bn for the dualisation of Abuja-Abaji-Lokoja road;
• N9.25bn for the dualisation of Obajana junction to Benin road Phase
2 Sections I-IV;
• N7.5bn for the rehabilitation of Onitsha-Enugu dual carriageway
• N7bn for the construction of Bodo-Bonny road with a bridge across the
• N3.3bn for the rehabilitation of Ilorin-Jebba-Mokwa-Bokani road;
• N3.5bn for the dualisation of Odukpani-Itu-(SPUR IDIDEP – ITAM) – Ikot Ekpene federal highway Lot 1: Odukpani-Itu bridgehead;
• N1.5bn for the dualisation of Kano-Katsina road Phase 1;
• N2.24bn for the dualisation of Suleja-Minna Road, Sections I & II;
• N2.3bn for Gombe-Numan-Yola Phase II (Gombe – Kaltungo);
• N2.7bn for the construction of Kano Western bypass; and
• N2.03bn for the construction of the terminal building at Enugu airport.
ENJOY FREE CONTENTS FROM US
IN YOUR EMAIL
Breaking News, Events, Music & More
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.