Nigeria Police Arrest Deadly Kidnappers Terrorizing Katsina State
Nigeria police have arrested deadly Kidnappers Terrorizing Katsina State and also Responsible for the recent Kidnapping of the Katsina State Governor’s Mother Inlaw, 65yrs Old Hajiya Hauwa Yusuf and Several armed robberies and kidnappings within Katsina, Kano and Zamfara States.
Also Arrest of their Arms and Ammunition Suppliers And Hard Drugs Suppliers. Recovery of Weapons, Ammunition and Hard Drugs.
Sequel to the recent Kidnapping of the Mother-in-law to Governor Aminu Bello Masari of Katsina State on 8/2/19 at her residence in Katsina, On the Instruction Of IGP Adamu Mohd, Operatives of the IGP-IRT attached to Operation Puff Adder launched a massive manhunt of the kidnappers and after serious and unrelenting follow up,
The Notorious Syndicate of Kidnappers including their Arms and ammunition suppliers who confessed to the kidnapping and other armed robberies and kidnapping in Katsina State were arrested by IRT, including the Gangleader and the Mastermind behind the kidnapping,
Suspects Arrested Are :
1) Abdullahi M. Sani 23yrs of Sokoto Rima area of Katsina State,
2) Abubakar Dani 21yrs of Sabuwar Unguwa
3) Marwana Gide 25yrs of Yan Maiwa village Katsina and
4) Rabe Hamza aka Tankabaje 35yrs of Nasarawa Bugaje village
5) Abdulkarim Aliyu 20yrs native of Katsina
6) Musa Yakubu 21yrs Native of Katsina 7) Abubakar Abdullahi 25yrs Native of Katsina
8) Napkon Sambo 31yrs native of Jos the Cheif arms supplier to the Gang
9) Haruna Adamu 31yrs native of Katsina who transports arms and ammunitions to the Gang and
10) Taiwo Abayomi 28yrs
11) Ali Samaila 45yrs native of Mairuwa Village
12) Abubakar Sulaiman 30yrs native of Mairuwa Village and
13) Ibrahim Bille 30yrs native of Mairuwa Village in Katsina State were all tracked to their hideouts and arrested in Platueau, Kano, Katsina and Abuja respectively.
Suspects confessed to the kidnapping of the 65yr old woman and narrated how they negotiated, collected Ransom and Shared it. Also one of the kidnappers led the IRT team to a New Provision Shop he Opened with the Ransom Money in Katsina town, lands and houses they bought with the ransom money have been identified and Seized.
1 AK47 rifle, 22 Magazines, 1,000 Ak47 live ammunitions, 200 Cartridges, Some phones belonging to the victims, including the Phone used for ransom negotiations and 2 motorcycles which they used for their operations were equally recovered by IRT Operatives from the Kidnappers.
Commissioner Of Police Katsina State police command have paraded all the Suspects before the Press today 20/5/18.
ENJOY FREE CONTENTS FROM US
IN YOUR EMAIL
Breaking News, Events, Music & More
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.