Nigerian Army Releases Date For Nigerian Army Day Celebrations 2017
Nigerian Army Day Celebration is here Again!!!
Celebrating Success, Celebrating Victory, Celebrating Hope and Unity.
The Chief of Civil-Military Affairs (Army), Major General Nuhu Angbazo on behalf of the Chief of Army Staff Lieutenant General Tukur Yusuf Buratai warmly requests all Nigerians to join hands with the Nigerian Army to celebrate Nigerian Army Day Celebrations 2017.
The 6th July 2017 marks an important day to usher in new hope, courage, commitment, determination, and stabilization efforts of the Nigerian Army to degrade Boko Haram Terrorist and containing all forms of insecurity in our beloved nation.
Support the Nigerian Army now!!!
The lineup of activities for Nigerian Army Day Celebration are as
- Friday 30 June 2017 – Chief of Army Staff Press Briefing.
- Jummat Service.
- Saturday 1 July – Sanitation Exercise.
- Sunday 2 July – Interdenominational Church Service.
- Monday 3 July – Photo/ Arts Exhibition.
- Thursday 6 July – Seminar.
- COAS Commendation Award.
- The Nigerian Army is the Pride of the nation, and pledges to continue to discharge its constitutional roles in a professionally responsive manner.
Department of Civil-Military Affairs
ENJOY FREE CONTENTS FROM US
IN YOUR EMAIL
Breaking News, Events, Music & More
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.