Nigerian Police Arrest And Parade Suspected Vicious and Notorious Armed Robbery Gangs
Parade of suspected vicious and notorious kidnappers/armed robbery gangs, terrorizing Abuja – Minna and Abuja – Kaduna highways at Dikko near Suleja, Niger state by CSP Jimoh Moshood Force Public Relations Officer.
1. HUSSAINI MOHAMMED A. K. A GENERAL MAIGEMU SAMBISA AGED 43 YRS, ‘M’ GANG LEADER AND PRINCIPAL SUSPECT.
2. ADAMU HUSSAINI A. K. A BANKIS, AGED 29YRS, ‘M’
3. BALA MOHAMMED, AGED 39YRS, ‘M’ ADAMU, AGED 34YRS, ‘M’
4. SHAGARI MUSA, AGED 38 YRS (DEAD DURING A SHOOT OUT WITH THE POLICE MEN), ‘M’
5. HASSAN HASHIMU, AGED 36YRS, ‘M’
6. IBRAHIM BADAMASI, AGED 32YRS, ‘M’
7. BABANGIDA HAMZA, AGED 30YRS, ‘M’
8.YA’U AUTA (DECEASED), ‘M’
9. ALH. UMARU ABUBAKAR, AGED 40, ‘M’
10. KARO LADAN, AGED 30 YRS, ‘M’
11. BUHARI ABUBAKR A.K.A SAMBISIA, AGED 21YRS, ‘M’
12. ALANSHIRA ABUBAKAR
13. AZIRU TASIU
14. IBRAHIM MUSA, AGED 22YRS, ‘M’
15. ISHAMU SAIDU, AGED 25 YRS, ‘M’
16. SANI ALIYU, AGED 21YRS, ‘M’
17. SHUAIBU ABUBAKAR, AGED 48YRS, ‘M’
18. BASHIR ABUBAKR, AGED 22YRS, ‘M’
19. NASIRU SANI, AGED 30YRS, ‘M’
20. ZAYANU SANI, AGED 30 YRS, ‘M’
21. ISA SALISU, AGED 35 YRS, ‘M’
22. HAFIZ JIBRIN
23. KABIRU SANI
24.ABDULLAHI ADAMU A. K. A DARE, AGED 35YRS, M’
25. BARA’U MASAUDU, AGED 45YRS, ‘M’
26. IBRAHIM HASSAN, AGED 29YRS, ‘M’
27. ALIYU CHEDE, AGED 35 YRS, ‘M’
28. BELLO ABDULLAHI, AGED 32YRS ‘M’
29. ISA ABDULAHI ‘M’
30. NASIRU ADAMU ‘M’
31. IDRIS DAUDA ‘M’
· FIVE (5) SUSPECTED KIDNAPPERS DEAD DURING EXCHANGE OF FIRE WITH THE POLICE PERSONNEL ATTACH TO OPERATION ABSOLUTE SANITY
· THE POLICE LOST SGT SHETTIMA ABDULAHI WHEN THE TEAM CAME UNDER AMBUSH ATTACK BY THE SUSPECTED KIDNAPPERS ON THE EARLY HOURS OF 26TH SEPTEMBER, 2017
1. FOUR (4) AK47 RIFLES
2. TWO ENGLISH BARRETAL PISTOLS
3. TWO LOCALLY MADE PISTOLS
4. FIVE (5) SET OF ARMY CAMOUFLAGE UNIFORM
5. FIVE (5) MILITARY CAPS
6. THREE (3) MILITARY BOOTS
7. ONE (1) INTERNATIONAL PASPORT BELONGING TO A KIDNAPPED VICTIM
8. EIGHT (8) OPERATIONAL VEHICLES;
(i) TWO (2) SHAROON VEHICLES ASH AND GREEN COLOUR
(ii) TWO (2) GOLF VOLKWAGEN VEHICLES BLACK AND RED COLOURS
(iii) ONE (1) HONDA CIVIC, BLUE COLOUR
(vi) ONE (1) TOYOTA CAMRY
(vii) ONE (1) MERCEDEZ SALON CAR
(viii) ONE (1) TOYOTA COROLLA
9. NINETY FIVE (95) 7.62 X 39MM AMMUNITION
10. FIFTHEEN (15) 9MM AMMUNITION
11. FOUR (4) PLASMA TELEVISIONS
12. FOUR (4) DVD PLAYERS
13. TWO (2) LAPTOPS
14. TWO (2) CAR STEREOS
15. ONE (1) WRIST WATCH
16. THREE (3) WALKIE TALKIES
17. FIFTY TWO (52) GSM PHONES
18. ONE (1) DIGITAL CAMERAS
19. SEVEN (7) FLASH DRIVES
20. SIX (6) ATM CARDS
21. ONE (1) STABILIZER
Consequent on the reinforcement of Operation Absolute Sanity on Abuja- Minna Highway with more personnel of Special Tactical Squad and additional two (2) units of Special Police Forces by the Inspector-General of Police, IGP Ibrahim K. Idris NPM, mni to tackle the gangsof Kidnappers that escaped arrest on Abuja – Kaduna Highway and relocated to some roads in Niger State. The above mentioned suspects were arrested in their hideouts and camps where some of their victims were rescued and the listed firearms, ammunition, Army Camouflage Uniforms and operational Vehicles of the kidnappers were recovered from them.
2. In the operation that is still ongoing, four (4) different vicious and notorious Kidnap for ransom gangs including those dealing in illegal possession of prohibited fire arms were dislodged and busted. Also arrested is a gang that is responsible for the killings of some security personnel on Kaduna – Abuja road and Abuja – Lokoja road recently. They equally confessed to have raped some of their victims. A total number of thirty one (31) suspected kidnappers / Armed Robbers were arrested in the operation. They confessed to the offence and admitted to the various criminal roles they played in the commission of the crime. The arms and ammunition, kidnappers operational vehicles listed above and other properties belonging to some of their victims, who were rescued from the gangs, were recovered from them. Most of the suspects were identified by the victims and for being responsible for their kidnap. Investigation is being intensified to arrest the other suspects at large. All the suspects will be arraigned in court on completion of Investigation.
3. While the operation is being sustained, the Inspector-General of Police has directed the Assistant Inspectors General of Police (AIGs) and Commissioners of Police (CPs) in the zones and commands to introduce new strategies in curbing kidnappings and other violent crimes on the highways and major roads in other states of the country. They are also to beef up security in their Area of Responsibilities (AOR) and ensure massive deployment of Armed Police Personnel, Patrol Teams and undercover operatives to black spots, flash points and other vulnerable criminal spots to nip in the bud all forms of crimes and criminality nationwide and make sure that detection of crimes are prompt to serve as effective deterrent to who-will-be criminals. The ongoing raids on criminal hideouts will be sustained throughout the country.
4. The Inspector General of Police wishes to extend appreciations and gratitude to the communities, towns and villages along Abuja – Kaduna and Abuja – Minna highways for the supports and assistance being rendered in terms of prompt information and complaints to the Police Personnel deployed in their localities that have led to so many successes for the Nigeria Police Force.
The renewed commitment of the Nigeria Police Force to reduce crimes and criminality in the country is yielding positive results and remains unwavering.
ENJOY FREE CONTENTS FROM US
IN YOUR EMAIL
Breaking News, Events, Music & More
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.