NNPC Sacks 3 Directors, Redeploys 4 Others – See NAMES
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation on Thursday sacked three of its senior officials and deployed four others to man the vacant positions.
Although the corporation did not state why it sacked the officials, it was gathered that the affected directors were involved in the N11bn missing petrol scandal.
The Group General Manager, Group Public Affairs Division, NNPC, Mr. Ndu Ughamadu, said the sacked officials were retired by the corporation but gave no reason for the action.
The retired staff are:
1. Mrs. Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue, Managing Director, NNPC Retail Ltd;
2. Mr. Alpha P. Mamza, Executive Director, Operations, NNPC Retail Ltd; and
3. Mr. Oluwa Kayode Erinoso, Manager, Distribution, NNPC Retail Ltd,” Ughamadu said.
The deployed staffs are:
1. Mr. Adeyemi Adetunji, Managing Director of NNPC Retail Ltd;
2. Engr. Lawal Bello, Executive Director, Operations, NNPC Retail Ltd;
3. Mrs. Affiong Akpasubi, Executive Director, Services, NNPC Retail Ltd; and
4. Mr. Agwandas A. Andrawus, Manager, Distribution, NNPC Retail Ltd.
ENJOY FREE CONTENTS FROM US
IN YOUR EMAIL
Breaking News, Events, Music & More
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.