How To Write A Good Petition To The EFCC
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has given clarifications on how a good petition to the commission should look like.
The commission gave the clarification on Monday where it said the foremost stage of every good petition is that it must be addressed to the Executive Chairman of the commission.
Below is the various stages of a good petition according to EFCC:
1)”A good petition should be addressed to the Executive Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.”
2)”A good petition should include a name, telephone number and address (For contact).”
3)”A good petition should have a title.”
4) “A good petition should have an introduction.”
5) “A petition should have a body of complaint (s) – facts, documents, sources of information e.t.c”
6) “A good petition should have a conclusion”
7) “A good petition should end with a name and signature.”
8) “If anonymous, a good petition should have a contact number in case some documents need to be verified.”
9) “Keep your hands clean. Stay away from crime.”
10) “Your peace should be invaluable. Avoid a lifetime of regret.”
11) “The privilege of anonymity is limited. You will be anonymous to the world.”
12) “Well, trust is a fragile thing but we assure you we are worth it.”
13) “Some petitions do not fall within the purview of EFCC. In this case, they are sent to the appropriate agency be it the Police, ICPC e.t.c”
ENJOY FREE CONTENTS FROM US
IN YOUR EMAIL
Breaking News, Events, Music & More
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.